Thursday 19 August 2010

PART 3-THE FINAL ONE!!


And do you guys wanna know how Smitha Ma’am changed from her Godzilla image to my best pal!!....(yeah she is my best friend..A SECRET REVEALED HERE) Ask my friends back in 9th grade what they feared the most…they would say a homework day in the chemistry period….Smitha Ma’am used to take care of us like ‘small little children’... (and there has never been a change in that even when she became my class teacher in 12th grade)….there was this particular question she had asked us to do as homework and sadly most of us couldn’t figure out the head or tail to the question…and so Ma’am mercifully gave us another question which we supposed to be of the same kind to solve….and what more none of us did have any idea of that one either…and then came the “deathtrap”…Ma’am came out on a check and in her hand a plastic scale..a nightmare thing in any kindergartener…well after hearing a few slappin sounds we geared our brains to full power and started solvin the problem….but Smitha Ma’am had taken enough lookin at our clueless faces…..thats when lyk an apple fell on Newton..Ma’am got the idea of bringin in ‘Steel’ scale (thank goodness she didn’t the ides of bringin in an iron scale) from the odr class…….. “Gruesome”…we were all glued to our seats..our brains wear fueling up power in full concentration because for every error u were to receive nothing less than bang with a STEEL ruler…wow…when all of us were sittin stunned wid d *idea of gettin beaten up by that thing….we heared a big *Bang* one that of a hundred tin cans fallin together down the aisle…we turned back to see my poor classmate red in fear…yeah what more….that poor thing got a serving….!! The sound of that bang still remains anew in my ears….that was the ‘scariest’(I mean one of thr scariest) class I ever had in school…it would be quite unimaginable of how we held our breath till the class got over..and how narrowly I had escaped a beating when my partner pointed out d mistake I had made in my book…just in time before Smitha Ma’am looked into my book…. But after a gap in 10th grade when she became my classteacher for two consecutive years she wasn’t the old fear anymore….(except for a few scoldings…) everythin was great…those two years I really got close to her…when everybody luked up her wid a kind of fear….she had become not just a great teacher but a good friend too…and now I as write this I really miss her beyond words!!... So guys..a free piece of advice:…ur teachers can never hate you….whatever reason they may punish u for they do it for ur good….bcoz they simply ‘love u’…c’mon dude they are afterall our second mothers….henceforth just wish nothing but GOOD FOR THEM…AND YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF BEING BLESSED WITH THEIR LOVE AND CARE EVERYWHERE THROUGH OUT YOUR LIFE!!!...........
                                                                                THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment