Thursday 19 August 2010

PART 2 AND THIS ONE TOO...

.
Another time is when we messed it out with Jessy Ma’am…now this is how it goes...it was our science exhibition time in 10th grade…and we really had hit the deadline and couldn’t come wid the the project we were asked to make-the human heart…..it was as if nobody really could figure out a way to make the heart without givin the touch of a primary school project…after a millions gruellin hours and a hundred rejections from our science teachers we did finally come up wid some old-alum-using-heating process to mould the human heart….and the good news was that there were just three days to go before the exhibition day….we were a group of three…and all of us were on our nails and toes to finish it up….we had to often come out in free periods and since it was the last few days we were granted permission to come out during class hours too…..but my history teacher Jessy Ma’am a.k.a JJ had scheduled a test the other day with firm instructions to attend it…..so the next day that is 2 days before the project…during the short break just before the history class ..we were again toes and nails lyk sme kind of NASA scientists trying frantically to build a ship to save the world…that’s when the bell rang for the history class(why is tht the bell is always sme kinda ‘ omen’ everywhere)…one of us ran in time to the class and the rest two of couldn’t make it time..thanks to the mould and stuff (we really had to hide our life-saving ship somewhere right)…..we ran up the stairs and stopped short before d class door was closed…we asked ma’am if we could enter..but after a few explanations for being a few seconds late….she wouldn’t let us in….so we stood there …all 3o minutes outside the door watching our classmates writin one of the most easiest test in school history..(I have never so badly desired to write any test)….we felt lyk invisible aliens from mars standing outside the class door….and after the 30 minutes when the omen (I mean the bell) rang once again….JJ left the class without heeding to our apologies….this incident again left me wonderin if JJ had started to think about us as another set of bottle heads in class….but nah! My heart wouldn’t let it go lyk that…..once again lyk Nafees Ma’am….JJ too got me on her track…I tried to be her best student and i’m so happy to say I really did become one of her best…and brushed aside my any other doubts…when she gave me those hugs everytime I achieved something in my school life..i would never forget the hug she gave me afta I got selected as the vice-captain in 11th grade….JJ too was another great mentor..another great teacher who has indeed inspired a lot in me….

No comments:

Post a Comment