Thursday 19 August 2010

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PUNISHED AT SCHOOL!!


When smebdy asks me of any punishments I got in school…I wld always thnk of three of my teachers at IISD. Nafees Ma’am, Jessy Ma’am and my Favorite Smitha Ma’am…… It was back in 9th grade….we were givin our maths test paper…the bell had rung and of course it was time for the next class…Leenapoly Ma’am had jst gotten out of the class wid d papers…and I had turned back to luk at Sneha and ask her how her paper went…and little did I knw that somebody had jst entered the class at that time….the last thing I remember was getting a hard pull on my left hand before being thrown out of the class wid sneha and carol…everythin happened in jst a blink of the eye…something lyk how Dash from The Incredibles moves around….that it took us quite a while to process what exactly had happened…Nafees Ma’am havin seein the class in such a chaotic state had taken the liberty of kickin us out(three innocent souls)…to bring back order…while me and sneha were discussin this meanful act on us…I could see carol on the verge of tears….and to make matters a little worse my English teacher was passing by the corridor….she did stop to see us standin out and infact looked twice at us…she asked us what was goin on…that’s when this thing called “embarrassment” seemed to flushed down our cheeks….being three of her pleasing students( well I’m not really exaggerating here..)….confused she opened the class door smiled at Nafees Ma’am…took a book…asked her if everythin was okay (to which she jst smiled)…and gave us a “don’t- worry-ma’am- is- jst- pullin- an- Aprils day joke” kinda look and walked away….though we were invited back to the class after those “uneasy” time we spend out….it did leave a beautifully merciless picture about my dear physics teacher…….but after that I always had prayed that she would forgive and forget that incident….and wouldn’t consider us as sme kind of ‘unwanted pranksters’ in class…..and years later as if God had really heard our humble pleas……I haven’t seen her not even a single day without that beautiful smile every time I met her in the corridor….she never again had that old image in my mind…I know about all the pains she had gone through in her life….it was my mistake to see her as smebdy lyk that....each time she would come and talk to me..each time she says ‘hello mary, how do you do. how’s ur studies”….it jst made me realize that I had never before seen her wonderful soul…..as a great teacher and a wonderful mentor….and maybe that’s why shes got a huge fan-followers in IISD….and outside IISD too .

No comments:

Post a Comment